Monday, January 14, 2008

My weekend

What a busy weekend we had! Friday night sissy finally came back to stay with us for a few days, I sure did miss her. I hadn't seen her since we got back from Grandma's house. Friday night I watched her rock out to some Guitar Hero.

Go sissy!

Saturday morning we got up and went to her 1st basketball practice of this session. This time she is on the girls leagues and not the boys league. She is going to dominate the girls!

I sat on the sidelines and played while she was practicing.

Saturday night Connor & Carson came over with Uncle Kelly. He watched me and sissy while Mommy & Daddy went out to dinner. Apparently they need some alone time, too. I missed them but I had a lot of fun playing with Uncle Kelly and my cousins. Sunday we got up and ran a couple of errands and then had a relaxing afternoon.

I tried to eat Daddy's apple pie.

I chewed on my turtle.

I looked cute.

I practiced rolling over - which I still won't do yet (back to belly).


I acted surprised when Mommy said she was going to take a picture of me.

I looked cute some more.

I pretended to sleep in my jumperoo.

I did some exercising.

and I chewed on my lion.

Yes, I know - all in just one day. Sometimes it's rough being a baby.

No comments: