Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I love my Grandma

Grandma Sue came to see me this past weekend and we had so much fun! She got into town Thursday night, but I was already asleep by the time she got there. When I woke up Friday morning she was there with Daddy. I stayed home from daycare to spend the day with her and we had such a blast. Saturday morning we got around and went to sissy's basketball practice. Here we are before we left.

OK, I'm ready. Let's go!

After sissy's practice we went to breakfast and then went home and relaxed for a bit before it was time to leave again for my pictures. I've already posted those below though. After that we finally went home to stay for the evening and just relaxed. Sunday we relaxed, too. Yesterday Mommy and I took Grandma to the airport, it was time for her to go home. I was sad because I had so much fun with her, but she will hopefully be back again soon.

I sure do love my Grandma.

No comments: