Monday, March 10, 2008

Almost mobile

Watch out Mom & Dad, I am getting so close to crawing! I can get from a sitting position up to one knee and then rock back and forth. Sometimes I can get up to both knees and do the same thing! I can also go from sitting to pushing forward to my belly. This is usually what happens when I can get my other leg out from underneath me. Sissy better watch out, too, because I was in her room yesterday helping Mommy & Daddy set up her new bed and she sure does have some fun looking toys in there!





Soon Mom will never wish she had said, "I can't wait for her to crawl."

For now I will just assume my new way to move... laying on my belly, pushing off with my hands, and scooting backwards. Last night I was scotting around like this and got stuck under the entertainment system.

1 comment:

Hendryx2003 said...

Oh yeah, she is close!! Once she figures out what to do with that other leg-it's on!!