Thursday, March 27, 2008

Show and Tell

Yesterday was "show and tell" for Mommy. We started off by going to Mommy's work because some of her friends wanted to see me. I was quite the ham and gave everybody my biggest cheesy smile when they said hi to me. The last time Mommy took me into her work was atleast a few months ago and I have grown alot since then. Everybody was so excited to see me and kept saying how cute I was. I try :)

Then we went to Aunt Becky's work, she works right down the road from Mommy, and showed me to all of her friends too. I thought I would show a few of the girls my tricks. My new thing is to shake my head "no", so I did that for a minute. Then I started clapping for them. Then I did both! I know, I'm quite the comedian. Then we all went to lunch and I was such a good girl, as usual. I snacked on some ham and cheese, it was yummy! Then I fell asleep on the way home.

Hamming it up sure does take a lot of a little girl.

1 comment:

The Watson's said...

She's been shaking her head "no" here all day! She couldn't eat for a few minutes because she wouldn't hold still! What a cutie!