Monday, March 10, 2008

"I'll never do that when I have a baby..."

Mommy wanted to take a minute to leave a post, I told her she could...

"There are always things that new parents-to-be say that they'll never do when they have a baby. "Oh, I'll never do that..." or "My child will never act like that..." Honestly, there weren't too many of them for me because I just accepted that you just never know with children. However, one thing that I said I would never do, was put barretts or hair clips in my daughters hair when she hardly had any hair at all.

I finally gave in to all of the cute bows and clips that I saw of other people's adorable little girls and had to get some for Sophia. I will stick to a little of what I have always said though.

#1 - If I have to use super glue or hair gel to get the bow to stick, I will not use it.

#2 - If the bow is bigger than a half dollar then it most likely will not go in her head.

#3 - I will never allow her to wear an actual headband until she has hair.

But seriously, how cute is she with her new hair clip?? And yes, it is actually a very small barrett that is in her hair.


1 comment:

Melissa said...

I said the same thing, but seeing that adorable clip, I may have to reconsider.