Monday, March 3, 2008

Water-logged

This weekend was my first swim class with Mommy. We went to the YMCA and got to sing fun songs and play games in the pool with other babies, it was a lot of fun! Then on Sunday we went back to the pool and Daddy & sissy came, too - I sure was in the water a lot this weekend! I have a lot of pictures from swimming so I hope you don't mind.

Here we are playing "London Bridge", Mommy and I did good and we never got locked up! (We are going under the bridge...)

Here I am practicing floating on my back.

They even let us play with some toys!

But my favorite part of the class was the noodle! We got to get on it like a horsey and ride it. I had so much fun!!

Giddy up horsey!!




That was my swim class!

Here are some pictures when we went swimming again yesterday with sissy...






I had a fun weekend swimming, but it sure did wear me out!


Until next time...

No comments: