Monday, March 17, 2008

Playing with sissy

Yesterday Mommy, sissy and I went to Babies R Us to get me a new toy. Sissy got some cool bath toys too that we played with in the bath tub last night. Before we went home we stopped by Panera for lunch. Here I am being silly in the high chair...

And here I am trying to eat the table.

We got home and put together my new toy. It's the Fisher Price Singin' Stage, it is so fun! It has a microphone and plays lots of fun songs and music. My favorite part on it is the mirror, I like to laugh at myself in it. Actually that is my 2nd favorite part, my most favorite part is beating things against the mirror. Sissy loved playing with it as much as I did. Either that or she just really likes playing with me. Could be a little bit of both.



We had a lot of fun playing together. As we always do.

No comments: