Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Easter egg hunt

Mommy said that she remembers when it was nice and warm out for Easter. The sun would be shining and little girls would be in pretty little dresses. Not the situation for my 1st Easter. Aunt Becky let me borrow Carson's old robe from when he was little to keep me warm!! We were all bundled up in coats and hats. What's up with that?!








Uncle Chad thought it would be funny to take some candy out of the eggs and fill them with other things. Like golf balls and matches. Not too surprising coming from him.

Despite the cold weather, we had a great time. I even found 4 eggs - with the help of Mommy of course. She was the one that hid them so we had an advantage. I ended up with one of Uncle Chad's mystery eggs - a pack of nerds and a match.

Maybe next Easter we won't have to wear winter clothing.

No comments: