Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter

For Easter we all went over to Uncle Kelly and Aunt Becky's house. Great Grandma Pauline was there with Grandma Sharon and Grandpa Ray. Grandpa Dave and Debbie were there, too, with Uncle Chad. It was so much fun to see everybody! They all couldn't believe how big I was and how much I was moving around. I know, I'm impressive.

Here I am with Great Grandma Pauline. This is her 88th Easter, can you believe that?

She can still be silly though.

I got some cool presents, too! My cousins got me this little car that has a pig in it and it drives around. It's loud, too! Mommy thinks that is why she got it for our house.

Grandma Sharon got me a cup that has my name on it. Sissy and the boys have one, too.


Sissy got a Hannah Montanta CD! She also got a Hannah Montana shirt and some candy. I can't have candy yet though.

Here are some more pictures of my 1st Easter.








I am glad that I got to see a lot of my family. It was a great day! Oh, and to top it off Mommy let me try cheesy potato casserole and pound cake with strawberries on it. Talk about delicious!!

No comments: