Thursday, November 29, 2007

Sweet potatoes, check!

Last night I tried my very first stage 1 baby food (as you can tell from the picture above!) Of course I loved it! Mommy & Daddy gave me sweet potatoes! Since I have been eating my cereal very well Mommy called the doctor to get the OK to start me on foods a little earlier than we had last talked about. Usually they start about 6 months, but she said it was OK to start now since I'm such a good eater! Here is my first taste of the yummy goodness. I wasn't too sure what to think at first, I was expecting some more of my oatmeal. I hate when that happens!

But once I tasted it I thought, "More, please!"


Sissy even helped Mom & Dad feed me. She is such a big help and I love it when she is around. She can always make me smile!



It was a great night. Mommy gave me a bath and then we played for a little bit. Soon after that I got sleepy and it was time for bed. Mommy held me close, told me she loves me, and I drifted off to dreamland.

1 comment:

The Bakers said...

Soooo friggin adorable!
bridebabe05