Thursday, May 21, 2009

I love the mornings

Now that Sophia is in her big girl bed, I love the mornings even more. I will hear her stirring around and go in there and lay in bed with her. I LOVE that I can do this now :) We will play and cuddle for awhile and then eventually get up. This morning I was laying with her on her pillow and she was laying next to me and put one of her arms around my neck and gave me the biggest hug. Then she looked at me, took her paci out of her mouth, and gave me a kiss. I think she's trying to butter me up for something! After cuddling with her, she threw her paci in her bed and climbed right down out of her bed.

She has been sleeping AMAZING in her new bed, she even stays up on the pillow all night! I think that it is bigger she is actually more comfortable in there. And I'm so proud of her, she has been transitioning into her bed perfectly. Sure, there will be days & nights where she climbs out or has a bad night, but she had those in her crib. She understands that is her new bed and that is where she sleeps.

I love the little moments I have with Sophia, I cherish them. Soon she will have another sister to share them with. On the way to daycare this morning I said, "I love you, Sophia." and her reply was, "I love you more." She really does know how to melt my heart!

1 comment:

Cave Momma said...

That is so incredibly sweet. You a very lucky, but you already knew that. =)