Monday, May 18, 2009

Maternity Pictures

I had a good friend of mine take my maternity pictures yesterday, along with some family pictures as well. He did an amazing job on them and they turned out great! I'm not going to lie, I was a little depressed after seeing them - ONLY because I feel so huge and disgusting. Some of the pictures I LOVE but some I feel so big in them! Unfortunately you get to see all of them or none of them. So, here they all are in his online gallery.

I will be 36 weeks on Friday :)

Maternity Pictures

2 comments:

Heather said...

Suz...you are the cutest pg woman ever!! I LOVE your baby bump! Your pictures are perfect!! The family ones are the BEST!! Just think..you're almost there...soon Ella will be here :) Hang in there...you look GREAT!!!

Cave Momma said...

The pictures are great and you look fantastic!