Thursday, May 28, 2009

Maternity pictures, again

I had my baby "sprinkle" this past weekend and was sooooo excited when I opened up one of my gifts. Well, there were 2 good things in it. First of all was a framed picture of one of my maternity pictures which I love, from Brian. Second was the DVD with all of my maternity pictures from my friend who took them, also named Brian. I loved my pictures so much but with everything else going on didn't want to spend the extra money on buying the proofs on the CD, so him and his wife Amy, gave them to me as a shower gift. I was so excited and grateful. He does amazing work, check out his blog sometime.

So, now I have the pictures uploaded and will share some of my favorites. OK, so I know there are a lot, but I was very pleased with my pictures :) Although, I'm not going to lie... being 36 weeks pregnant, I felt like a huge whale.





















































No comments: