Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Never say "never"

I said that I would never be the mother that drives a mini-van. What did we get last night? A mini-van.

And I never thought I'd say this either, but I LOVE it!

We came home with a 2009 Honda Odyssey


Leather interior, this is the color of ours.


I love that you can make the middle row "bench" seating or leave it as 2 captain chairs.




The middle part even comes all of the way out.


And the storage is great, which I know we will need with the girls.


But... the girls favorite part is the DVD player!


We even took an Elmo DVD to test out while we test drove it again. Needless to say, the girls love it.

Here is a blurry picture I took of them last night on the way home (with my camera phone) We had been at the dealership for 2 hours... luckily the girls had fun playing in the show room vehicles. It was night, night time for Sophia... she looks so sleepy.

No comments: