Thursday, November 22, 2007

Gobble, Gobble

Yesterday was my very first Thanksgiving!! It was so much fun. We went over to Uncle Kelly & Aunt Becky's house for dinner. Well, it was actually lunch since Great Grandma Pauline came to visit. Grandma Sharon and Grandpa Ray brought her and she wanted to get back early so we ate around noon. Well, they did... I was napping while everybody ate. As soon as we got there Grandma Pauline took me and sat with me until I fell asleep.

We didn't really do a lot the rest of the day, just relaxed and spent some time with the family. I did get to go for a ride in my Grandma's walker though, that was fun!

Last night I stayed over at my cousin's house because Mommy & Daddy both had to work today. Mommy emailed Aunt Becky today and told her it was very strange at home without me there. Mommy sure did miss me though. I miss her! I'm having fun playing with my cousins and Aunt Becky though for now. But I can't wait to see Mom & Dad tonight when they pick me up!

I had a perfect 1st Thanksgiving. Coming up next, Christmas. I'm sure it will be a lot of fun, too. Plus I hear that you get presents! When Mommy told me that I was so happy.

No comments: