Thursday, November 22, 2007

Mommy's Day Off

Yesterday Mommy didn't have to work so my cousins came and stayed with us again since they didn't have school. I have so much fun with them! They really look out for me since I'm so little, and when I get bigger they can protect me. They played with me in my exersaucer. I think they might have had more fun playing in it than I did, but they won't admit it.

After we did that Connor and Carson wanted Mommy to take some pictures of me and them. So, I thought that I'd give them something to laugh about with my silly faces! Hey, they asked for it.


Then it was bath time! I sure do love taking baths. I'm getting so big, too. I lay in the bath tub and kick and splash water all over the place. I have 2 favorite things to do in the bath tub. The first one is play with my rubber ducky. His name is Duckie. Go figure.

And the second thing that I love to do in the bath tub is play with my cup. I like to pretend that I'm drinking water out of it. And chew on it.

Bath time is so much fun.

By the end of the night I was sleepy and tired of having my picture taken. Please Mom, no more.

No comments: