Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A little overwhelming

Mommy, Grandma & I went shopping yesterday. What an experience. We left my house around 8:30am and we stopped by Einstein Bagels to get some breakfast before the shopping excursion began. I was sleepy though so I took my morning nap while they ate.

Our first stop was Wal-Mart. Mom had to get some fleece to make sissy and I new blankets. She hasn't started them yet but they look like they're going to be pretty neat! Then we went to Kohl's. Oh boy, we were here forever. I got some really cute new clothes though. Some is for Christmas but Grandma let me keep a few new outfits at my house, too! I can't wait to try them on. I also got a brand new Care Bear!! It's Share Bear and I love her so much.

I also got a new mirror that I love to look into. It makes my "tummy time" a little more bearable. It gives me something to do rather than laying there just chewing on my fists. Although I still managed to do that as well.


We also went to Toys R Us and Babies R Us. Of course I got some new stuff at both of those places, too! I got a really cool play 'n feel piano at Toys R Us. When I kick it or press on the keys it plays music. I think it's one of my favorite new things! Then all of us girls went to lunch before we headed home. Finally around 1pm it was time to go home. What a long day for a baby! Mommy & Grandma were complaining they were tired, how do you think I felt?! We got home and unloaded the car and this is what we ended up with.

Heck with my new toys, I want to play with the bags and boxes!!


Apparently they aren't safe though, so Mommy said no. Grandma Sharon had to go home so I decided to take a nap. It was such a long day and I was very sleepy. I woke up from my nap and played some more, took a bath, ate, and then I was out for the night. I had a great day with Mommy & Grandma.







No comments: