Thursday, November 22, 2007

What I'm Thankful For...

I wanted to take a minute and tell you what I'm thankfor for.

Great Grandma Pauline. She is 87 and came to spend my first Thanksgiving with me. And she made me this pretty stocking with my name on it! I'm so lucky to have such a special Grandma.

Grandma Sharon and Grandpa Ray. They brought me MORE Baby Legs Grandma even made me a really cool book made of fabric! Grandma spoils me A LOT and I'm thankfor for that. So is Mommy!

My cousins Connor and Carson. They are fun to play with and will always protect me.

Uncle Chad. Today was the first day that I met him. Yes, I know. It's been almost FIVE months and I just met him, but I'm still thankful for him.

Grandpa Dave and Debbie. I didn't get to see them today but I'm thankful to have them in my life.

My Aunt Becky and Uncle Kelly. They let me stay at their house and they play with me! I love to go over there.

My other Grandma and Grandpa - Sue & Scott (those are their real names!) And also my Auntie, Aunt Heather, Emilia, Ellie, Chase & Jackson. Those are my other cousins!




Sissy. I love my sissy so much. I want her to teach me everything she knows when I get bigger because I will always look up to her. I love her.

My Daddy. He is the best Daddy in the world, and I'm not just saying that. I love him more than anything. Well, except Mommy :) I'm kidding Daddy.

Last but not least, my Mommy. She is very special to me and loves me more than aything in this world. I know she would do anything for me and I want to grow up and be like her. I love her this much.

I'm very thankful for my family. I am a very lucky baby girl (even though I don't look like it in this picture!) I was just sleepy, that's all.


Oh, one more thing I'm thankful for. Candy bars and pop. I can't wait until I'm old enough to have them, until then I will just have to look...

No comments: