Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Mommy's Obsession

When I was still in Mommy's belly, she & Daddy were at the hospital getting ready to have a tour of where she would be having me. Mommy was looking at a magazine and she saw the cutest thing - they were leg warmers for babies! Or also known as "Baby Legs" She knew right then that she just had to have them for me. Little did she know that they would turn into an obsession. Let's see, where do they start? Ah yes, it all just came screeching back to me.


















Then Mommy found some instructions online on how to make your own Baby Legs! She gave Grandma Sharon the instructions and look what she made me!

Now Daddy doesn't have to get mad at Mommy for buying more Baby Legs since Grandma can make them!

I'm not even sure I know what real pants are?

No comments: