Monday, November 5, 2007

Under the weather

Well this weekend wasn't one of the best weekends that I've had. I got sick! That was NOT fun. I spit up a lot at daycare on Friday, Miss Jennifer had to change my clothes a couple of times, oops! Saturday morning I spit up all over Mommy, then I felt pretty good Saturday afternoon. Although my cheeks were starting to get a little red, which wasn't a good sign of things to come.


Saturday night though was another story! I had some icky diapers (we'll leave it at that) Friday night and Saturday. Mommy & Daddy did NOT like changing those! Saturday night I spit up again (all of my formula) all over the place. Mommy called my doctor and she told her to give me some Pedialyte to help keep me hydrated. While Daddy was at the store getting it, I threw up 2 more GOOD times! I didn't think I had anything left in me! When Daddy got home with the "baby gatorade" I drank an ounce (it was yummy!) but threw it all up after about 5 minutes. OK, what do we try next?

All of this really wore me out, I was sleepy.


I ended up falling asleep early, about 7:30pm. I slept until about 2a and then woke up, boy was I hungry. I didn't have anything left in my little belly! So Mom gave me 1/2 tspn of the baby-ade, that lasted about 30 minutes and I wanted more. She gave me another tspn of it. I NEEDED MORE. She gave me an ounce. MORE. She gave me another ounce. At this time I was NOT A HAPPY BABY. Seriously, Mom - just give it to me! So Mom finally gave me 2 more ounces and that satisfied me. I feel asleep after being up for about 2 1/2 hours. Then yesterday I gulped down the baby-ade, it was so yummy!! I was so hungry, I drank most of the bottle. Here I am drinking my baby-ade. I really do LOVE this stuff, but I look sad in this picture because I didn't feel good.

Last night I felt so much better, I was even able to play a little, which I really hadn't done most of the weekend.

I sure do love my starry!

I feel much better, although I have been pulling at my ear because it hurts (or Mom thinks it hurts) so Dad is taking me to the doctor this afternoon. Wish us luck!

Is that more baby-ade that is left-over on my fingers? Mmmmmm.

Oh, and I almost forgot the best part. I made Mommy sick all day yesterday, but she doesn't get my yummy baby-ade!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to "parenthood" Suzanne.....how many time did you call your mom!??::)) We have all been through the "first" sickness stuff.......I remember we went to the emergency room..........turned out to be a terrible ear ache.......I learned fast after that one.....take care ...love ya Betty Ho.