Thursday, November 1, 2007

Lambs, cheerleaders, & monsters

Well my first Halloween is over with and I have nothing to show for it except my lamb costume. No candy for Phia. I guess having teeth helps with things like that though! I went trick or treating with my sissy, she was a Notre Dame cheerleader. Yes, we know that the Irish football team aren't on top of things this year but that's OK. She cheered extra hard last night so hopefully they can pull off win #2 of the season. She sure did look cute in her outfit!


I also went trick or treating with my cousins last night. Oh my gosh, what in the heck is that thing?!

Oh, it's just Connor, whew. Him and Carson sure do look scary though! Gross, that is blood dripping in his face.

I only got a couple things from trick or treating. First of all I got a sample size of playdough which Mom won't let me use for awhile, and I also got a bag of animal crackers. Do you really think I'm going to eat animal crackers? There are probably baby lambs in there! Nooooooooo!

Towards the end I started to get a little sleepy, afterall, I am used to having my evening nap right about this time. So I popped in my paci, grabbed my blankie, and sat back and relaxed.

We sure did have a great time though, but everybody kept looking at me while we were walking around. Apparently I am the cutest lamb ever!! Mommy did a great job picking out my costume. I wonder what I'll be next year?

Seriously Mom, do you really have to take a picture of my butt? OK, I'll admit, the tail sure does look cute on me!

No comments: