Monday, November 12, 2007

How could I forget?

I almost forgot to tell you that Grandpa Dave and Debbie came to see me on Thursday night. I was already asleep when they got to my house so I didn't get to see them until Friday morning. And best of all, they got to pick me up from daycare early on Friday, I was so excited to see them! After they picked me up we went back to my house and played for awhile. My Grandpa is so silly, he can always make me laugh so much! Then I got sleepy and decided to take a nap.

Later on that night we went over to Uncle Kelly & Aunt Becky's house for dinner. I got to see my cousins Connor and Carson again! I get to spend Thanksgiving with them next week and I can't wait. My Great Grandma (she is 87) is coming all the way from up north just to see me. I'm not even 1 year old yet so I can't even imagine how old 87 is! Sorry Grandma! Grandma Sharon and Grandpa Ray are bringing her down. I don't see her too often so I'm very excited to see her again. Here is a picture of her and I a couple months ago when I went up to see her. Isn't she so cute?

Connor and Carson really want me to stay there with them next Thursday night so I think Mom might let me. I told her that I promise I'll be good. She has to work and Daddy can enjoy a free day! It should be a lot of fun though, I love to play with my cousins.

Tonight, Grandma Sharon is coming into town. If she gets here in time she is going to pick me up from daycare. How lucky am I?! Everybody wants to come see me. Can you blame them though?

Mommy is off work tomorrow so us girls are going to go shopping. I wonder if they will buy me anything? I think we all know the answer to that one.

No comments: