Sunday, November 18, 2007

More fun stuff

I'm trying to keep you updated with all of the new fun things that I get and try! Here is another pair of Baby Legs from Granda Sharon. Whenever I wear a new pair, you can be sure you will see them too!


You can even wear them while you play video games!

And I can't forget my new blankie that my Mommy made me. Yes, she made it. Well, she bought the fabric but put it all together. She made one for sissy and me. Here they are! Oh, and before you start to wonder why mine is John Deere, here is the reason. My Mommy's best friend, Leanne, works for a company that sells John Deere tractors to other companies. She got me some fun John Deere toys and as soon as I saw this I told Mommy that this has to be the fabric for my blankie. Plus, it's so soft!


I also got to try popsicles and I looooooove them! This kind is banana and it is super yummy. I think they are my new favorite thing.

And another fun thing that I finally started enjoying is my "tummy time." Usually I'm not a big fan of it, I used to just lay there and suck on my hands. Like this:


But since Mommy got a new mirror and put it in front of me, I love to look at myself in it. Now I will actually hold my head up like you are supposed to do during tummy time. Who is that pretty girl in the mirror?

I sure have tried out a lot of my fun new things! I'm sure there will be more to come.

No comments: