Sunday, November 18, 2007

My weekend

What another busy weekend! Friday night my cousins Connor & Carson came over to stay. They stayed all weekend with sissy and I and we had so much fun! They didn't get here until late Friday night and I was already sleeping by the time they showed up. Saturday morning we got up and went to the store. We had to get me some more diapees and formula. After that we dropped off Carson at his friends birthday party. Then Mommy, Daddy, Connor, sissy and I went to sissy's basketball game. She did so good, Connor and I sat on the sidelines and cheered for her!

OK, he cheered for her and I played with my rings. It's funny, this is the cheapest toy I own, but it is still my favorite. After sissy's game we went and picked up Carson and Mommy & Daddy took us all bowling! I didn't get to bowl since I'm still a little peanut but I loved to watch everybody. Here I am posing for pictures while the other kids are bowling!


Then I started to get very sleepy.

We went home and I took a nap. While I was napping, the other kids made cookies! Well, they ate the dough and Mommy made the cookies.

Then we popped some popcorn and all relaxed on the couch for a movie. We watched "Kicking and Screaming." Connor and Carson love to play with me. They love to make me laugh! They sure are silly.


Sunday morning we got up and went to breakfast at "The Original Pancake House." Then we just relaxed the rest of the day and watched the Cowboys win yet another game! Go Dallas! I laid on the floor and played with Mommy and watched the game. I really do love to watch football! Sissy also read me a bedtime story. I love when she reads to me.

I sure did have a busy, but fun weekend.

No comments: