Monday, November 26, 2007

Happy 5 month old birthday to me!

Yesterday I turned 5 months old! Yesterday morning I woke up and I was laying in my crib talking to my Fisher Price Rainforest friends. Mommy came in to tell me, "Happy 5 month old birthday Phia!" I was like, "What?! I can't believe I forgot!" I was in such a good mood so Mommy thought that it'd be a good time to take my 5 month old picture. Well, things didn't go quite how she wanted. It started out with outfit #1.

And I really wasn't cooperating with Mommy. I wouldn't look at the camera, let alone smile. I was too fascinated with the piece of paper that she put in the picture with me.

Mommy thought that she would try a different location, my chair in my room. But this is the best she got out of me. Stupid camera.

Then I spit up on that outfit. On to outfit #2. This one went about the same as the first. Not looking at the camera, playing with the paper, smiling with my eyes closed.




Again, spit up on this outfit. This time Mom just left me in my diaper and thought maybe that would work. We did manage to get ONE of me actually looking at the camera! I'm looking a little chubby though in that picture.


At this point Mom was done for now. She was pretty adamant about getting a picture later, but little did she know I wasn't going to be cooperating then either.

Fast forwarding to last night. After I ate dinner Mom put me in a cute little jean jumper and a pair of my Baby Legs. I have to admit, I looked super cute... but I still just didn't feel like cracking a smile. Although she did make the sign out of something other than paper so I couldn't grab it and crinkle it up.


On to the chair. The pictures speak for themselves.




Mom finally gave up. Although she did manage to sneak the sign back onto my lap when I was getting ready for bed.

I guess that's another reason why Mommy asked Santa for a new camera for Christmas, so she can actually catch my smiles. The camera that we have now takes like 5 seconds to flash and then by the time it does, you end up with a picture like this. Seriously.

No comments: