Monday, November 12, 2007

My friend

Saturday night I went over to my friends house for a play date. His name is Hudson. My Mommy works with his Mommy. When he first saw me he was like, "Who is this little person?!" I was sitting in my Bumbo seat when he noticed me. I pretended not to see him, I was just being silly.

Then he walked over right in front of me so I couldn't pretend to not see him anymore. We started talking about Santa and how excited we were about Christmas this year. I told him that this is going to be my 1st Christmas. He has already been through one before so he was filling me in on the whole ordeal. After he told me all about the elves, reindeer, Mrs. Claus, and the big guy himself, we decided to play.

First we watched a little TV.

Then Hudson showed me where my feet were. I found them not too long ago, but for some reason I forgot where they were. Oh yeah, that's where they are!

We also played catch. He didn't think that I could play since I'm a girl and all, but I told him that just because I'm a girl, doesn't mean that I can't do things that boys do. He didn't want me to get hurt. Whatever.

Then I thought that I would be a nice friend and let him play with my toys. First I let him play with my ball that I got from the store earlier that day, I think he really liked it! I did warn him though that he wouldn't be able to stick the whole thing in his mouth. I already tried that.

I think he liked my Bumbo seat the most though.


After all of the playing we both started getting very sleepy so Mommy took me home. I can't wait until I can go back and play with Hudson again.

No comments: